Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02000 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 33,297 Kč (₩1,664,564) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)