Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00191 CZK / IDR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 14,137 Kč (Rp 7,417,577) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)