Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00166 CZK / IDR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,690 Kč (Rp 14,280,291) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)