Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.686 CZK / THB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,294 Kč (42,705 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 10,630 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)