Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.707 CZK / THB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,056 Kč (36,854 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)