Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36588 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 14,636 Kč (₨40,002) in Satna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)