Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38394 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 17,577 Kč (₨45,780) in Satna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)