Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32026 CZK / BDT
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 11,861 Kč (Taka 37,036) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)