Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29831 CZK / BDT
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 17,628 Kč (Taka 59,093) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (41 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (44 minutes ago)