Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,809 Kč (﷼ 33,721,923) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)