Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.009 CZK / BRL
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,288 Kč (R$ 3,323) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,800 (41 minutes ago)