Cost of living comparison between São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.870 CZK / BRL
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,493 Kč (R$ 2,096) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)