Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.281 CZK / BRL
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,511 Kč (R$ 2,477) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tunis costs 2.500 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (42 minutes ago)