Cost of living comparison between Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.826 CZK / BRL
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 14,113 Kč (R$ 1,803) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)