Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.942 CZK / BRL
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,723 Kč (R$ 3,992) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)