Cost of living comparison between Santo André, Brazil and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.870 CZK / BRL
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,225 Kč (R$ 2,189) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)