Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.509 CZK / PHP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 14,758 Kč (Php29,017) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (23 minutes ago)