Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45398 CZK / DOP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,918 Kč (RD$ 54,888) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €550 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)