Cost of living comparison between Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.535 CZK / DOP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,335 Kč (RD$ 24,917) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)