Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41618 CZK / DOP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 24,221 Kč (RD$ 58,199) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)