Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43683 CZK / DOP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,408 Kč (RD$ 58,165) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (about 2 hours ago)