Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44645 CZK / DOP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,549 Kč (RD$ 54,987) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$61 (39 minutes ago)