Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41768 CZK / DOP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 23,405 Kč (RD$ 56,036) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)