Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.339 CZK / CUC *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 13% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,072 Kč (1,212 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (38 minutes ago)