Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.117 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,489 Kč (€976) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)