Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 25.544 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,848 Kč (€1,090) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)