Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.779 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,358 Kč (€1,178) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)