Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.675 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,602 Kč (€1,075) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (29 minutes ago)