Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.821 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,072 Kč (€1,087) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)