Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.025 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 14,064 Kč (€520) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)