Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.352 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,605 Kč (€1,089) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)