Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.881 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,189 Kč (€1,051) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (about 3 hours ago)