Cost of living comparison between Santa Teresa, Venezuela and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.488 CZK / VEF *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 57% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,630 Kč (Bs 7,890) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (36 minutes ago)