Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.365 CZK / VEF *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 54% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,822 Kč (Bs 12,185) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)