Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00744 CZK / COP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,730 Kč (COL$2,919,190) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)