Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00720 CZK / COP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 22,307 Kč (COL$3,097,591) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$6 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in České Budějovice costs 25,000 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)