Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.727 CZK / BOB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 8% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,254 Kč ($b5,435) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)