Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.460 CZK / MYR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,329 Kč (RM4,273) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)