Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.898 CZK / ARS
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 24,250 Kč (ARS $27,000) in San Rafael.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)