Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.291 CZK / MXN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,086 Kč (Mex$ 19,428) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (21 minutes ago)