Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.104 CZK / MXN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,212 Kč (Mex$ 21,939) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)