Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.186 CZK / MXN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,794 Kč (Mex$ 24,268) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)