Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.601 CZK / ARS
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,367 Kč (ARS $8,349) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)