Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.451 CZK / ARS
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 4% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,993 Kč (ARS $16,537) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (34 minutes ago)