Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.097 CZK / MXN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,493 Kč (Mex$ 19,601) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (about 1 hour ago)