Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.173 CZK / MXN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 22,720 Kč (Mex$ 19,363) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 3 hours ago)