Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.280 CZK / MXN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 10,962 Kč (Mex$ 8,567) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)