Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00271 CZK / UZS
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 24% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 19,031 Kč (7,013,654 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vladivostok costs руб 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)