Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00256 CZK / UZS
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 24% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 19,087 Kč (7,459,876 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)