Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00148 CZK / IDR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,300 Kč (Rp 14,436,523) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 3 hours ago)