Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00191 CZK / IDR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 11,173 Kč (Rp 5,862,411) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (17 minutes ago)