Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 57.415 CZK / OMR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 13% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,173 Kč (﷼ 473) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)