Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.037 CZK / OMR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 14% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 14,264 Kč (﷼ 219) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)