Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.667 CZK / THB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,903 Kč (31,336 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)