Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.407 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 29% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 33,651 Kč (€1,324) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)