Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.771 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 34% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 32,107 Kč (€1,246) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (43 minutes ago)