Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.737 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 26% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,290 Kč (€1,177) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)