Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.308 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 16% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,596 Kč (€1,011) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)