Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.028 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 17% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 21,860 Kč (€809) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (36 minutes ago)