Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22332 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 18,510 Kč (¥82,882) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (41 minutes ago)