Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20705 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,653 Kč (¥123,896) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)