Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.504 CZK / MAD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 11% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 16,781 Kč (6,701 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (23 minutes ago)