Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.832 CZK / LYD *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,221 Kč (910 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)