Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.389 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,442 Kč (€1,120) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)