Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.026 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 21,432 Kč (€793) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)