Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.327 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,838 Kč (€1,133) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)