Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.063 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,688 Kč (€1,101) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)