Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.846 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 31,710 Kč (€1,227) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)