Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.027 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,968 Kč (€517) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)