Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41985 CZK / RUB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 18,960 Kč (руб 45,160) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)