Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06572 CZK / KZT
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 15% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,356 Kč (309,709 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)