Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.655 CZK / BOB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 14,893 Kč ($b4,074) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (43 minutes ago)