Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.178 CZK / MXN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 19,395 Kč (Mex$ 16,465) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)