Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 25.539 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,582 Kč (€1,158) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)