Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23984 CZK / PKR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 14,569 Kč (₨60,745) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)