Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18108 CZK / PKR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 22,456 Kč (₨124,015) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)