Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.837 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 38,467 Kč (€1,489) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 40 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)