Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.821 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 33,883 Kč (€1,312) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)