Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38237 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 14,416 Kč (₨37,701) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)