Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 18,717 Kč (﷼ 36,171,737) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨29,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)