Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.633 CZK / DKK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 14% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 21,350 Kč (kr5,876) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (35 minutes ago)