Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03464 CZK / CLP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,349 Kč (CH$731,781) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)