Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.649 CZK / ILS
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 23% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,215 Kč (2,890 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)