Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.632 CZK / ILS
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 23% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,494 Kč (4,447 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)