Cost of living in Radom, Poland vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.964 CZK / PLN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 24,578 Kč (4,121 zł) in Radom.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)