Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.040 CZK / PLN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 22,092 Kč (3,657 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (44 minutes ago)