Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.263 CZK / MAD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,818 Kč (11,409 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)