Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.527 CZK / MAD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,442 Kč (5,319 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (28 minutes ago)