Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16736 CZK / PKR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,723 Kč (₨123,822) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)