Cost of living comparison between Quetta, Pakistan and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24049 CZK / PKR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 13,491 Kč (₨56,097) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)